Merchandise Terms and Conditions
MERCHANDISE TERMS and CONDITIONS
For your convenience, you can always contact us at Merchandise@loudtrax.com with any merchandise related questions. We will make every effort to reply within 24 hours.
All prices are in USD.
- In theory, all items displayed online are in stock and available to ship.
- However, since stock inventory can change from one minute to the next, an item may be temporarily out of stock.
- If an item is temporarily out of stock, you will receive a notice within 24-48 hours and will be given 3 choices: 1) Wait until the stock is available. Our customer service team will give you a realistic estimated time. 2) You can opt to have a store credit for the amount you spent. 3) We can issue a full refund.
SHIPPING INFO & RATES
All deliveries are pending approval and merchandise availability.
- In-stock items require 1 to 4 days processing time at our warehouse.
- When calculating how long it will take for you to receive your order, use this formula:
Processing Time + Shipping Time = Total Delivery Time
- Below are the shipping rates and information:
Shipping to USA
Regular (Shipping Time: 10 days), * Books 4-6 weeks.
Expedited (Shipping Time: 6 to 10 days). With Tracking Number.
Shipping to Canada:
Regular (Shipping Time: 5 days). With Tracking Number.
Expedited (Shipping Time: 2-3 days). With Tracking Number.
Shipping Worldwide (outside USA and Canada):
Regular (Shipping Time: 10 to 20 days depending on Country).
Shipping & Handling fees for all orders outside USA and Canada are $19.99.
- Shipping outside US and Canada IS NOW AVAVAILABLE.
- If you ordered multiple items, we may be sending you each item separately to keep shipping costs affordable. Do not worry if you only received part of your order, but please feel free to write to us Merchandise@loudtrax.com
Please read this section carefully.
- If you wish to return an item, follow these simple guidelines:
1) Send an email to Returns@loudtrax.com explaining why you would like to return the item. Returns will only be accepted after confirmation from our customer service department.
2) You can return items no later than 14 days after the “Total Delivery Time”
3) If we made a mistake with your order, you will be 100% reimbursed, including your return postage.
- We will process returns for any item(s) that were shipped to you by mistake on our end. For example, the wrong item, wrong size, wrong color.
- We will not accept returns on items that have been worn or washed.
- We cannot accept returns if we shipped you the correct item.
Good to know as well:
- Orders are processed from Monday to Saturday
- Orders are not shipped on Sundays or on Official Holidays
- Please take into consideration holidays when calculating “Total Delivery Time”
- Be on the look out for an email from us. We may require additional information and may contact you to better process the order.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes.
- Tracking Number can be viewed at www.canadapost.ca and will be sent to you in an email confirmation as soon as the item ships.
- All, or most of the communication will be done via email so please ensure you provide the correct email address.
- All orders are shipped using Canada Post.
- To speak with us in person, please call +1.514.327.4834. Someone will be available to take your call between Monday to Friday 9AM to 5PM EST. Rest assured that all messages are listened to by an individual and you will receive a call back within a short delay.
Customs and duties
- You may be subject to import duties, taxes and custom fees that are levied once a shipment reaches the destination country.
- As you might have guessed, we cannot control any customs charges or fees that each country may have (damn!).
- These fees unfortunately will have to be your responsibility.
- Each country has their own Customs regulations that may or may not charge for certain types of merchandise or material included in your order. When ordering from LoudTrax.com, you are considered the Importer of Record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
- Each order will be accompanied by a Customs form that will document what is in the package and provide a dollar amount of the value of the package. If something is damaged, they will need to know the value of the item(s). You should contact your local Customs office for further information.